Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday

It's here!  Black Friday! I'm SHOUTING!

  I still haven't made up my mind if I am going to hit the midnight sales.  We are leaving for vacation Friday afternoon and I just can't commit to less sleep in order to join the hoardes at midnight.  Last year I went thinking that at midnight there would be less riff-raff.  But how I was WRONG.  The mall was packed full of people, it was muggy, there were people in pajamas lugging around their children in pajamas, and literally NO parking.  Not only were the stores packed, people were rude and lines were long.  Have I sold you yet!? ;)  

The great things about Black Friday - I got some smokin' deals and there were products/items only available that night.  So, for those of you that are brave, here is my take on some of the deals you can look forward to on Black Friday... and the days leading up to it. 

Also, don't forget to bring your coupons.  Those reciepts with surveys for discounts, the ones you get in the mail, these Black Friday sales are the time to put those into effect.

Here are my picks for the sales and cute items to check out!



40% EVERYTHING 11.23 - 11.26
(Hit the clearance rack for deep discounts)


I just picked up this sweater for around $30 last weekend.





This little beauty is only $10!  Would make a great gift..but don't forget to get one for yourself!


Sephora is having a variety of items reduced down to $10. 




World Market/ Cost Plus

Veuve Clicquot is on sale for $39.99





H&M

Scratch Offs for the first 100 people in line - up to $300 off!  Plus, there are $5 options around the store. 






VIP Bag ($103 value) $20 with a $40 purchase.
3-wick candles 2/$20, wallflower refill packs $5. 

If you have any surveys you have filled out where you get $10 off your next $30 purchase - this is the time to use them!







40% off entire store from 12am to 12 pm. 30% off entire store from 12pm to 10pm

If you have any of those $30 off $70 purchases or more - bring those bad boys in to greatly boost your savings.








Women’s sweaters and denim $19 until noon. The entire store is up to 60% off





500 instant prizes including 10 grand prizes of an all-expense paid trip to the LUSH factory in Vancouver, BC!



LUSH is launching 12 fabulous new products on Black Friday.  That makes me super excited. 


This bad boy is $190 - I am a dreamer! 





No comments:

Post a Comment