Friday, December 30, 2011

We are all mad here...



I have been MAD about Alice in Wonderland from the time I was a little girl.  In my youth, I re-watched my VHS cassette of Alice so many times I am surprised I didn't wear a hole in the tape.  My love of Alice in Wonderland has carried over into my adult life, which has left me in a weird position.  I want to surround myself with things I love, I love Alice in Wonderland, but I just don't think it I could never bring myself to have a curio cabinet of Alice in Wonderland Disney figurines and teapots.  BUT!...I stumbled across this amazing print on Etsy that is perfect mix of my childhood dreams and adulthood decor. 

I ordered the print exactly as shown above, but you can get it in an array of colors.  I want to get a few more prints from this shop but am waiting to get the one above to see what the quality is like, which I am assuming will be awesome.

Below are some other prints I am loving right now.























Right now this shop is running a special - $27.55 for any 5 prints.  Imagine 5 of these cute prints hung together on a wall.  There are so many amazing pieces and variety too.  You could use different frames of all the same color, or go for a wide variety of shapes/colors.  I think it is just important to find great frames, you could use mats on some of them (or all), and don't substitute plastic for glass.  Happy hunting!


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, that is great deal! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!

    much love from canada,

    northern style exposure

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to start off my 2012 spending right with some of these prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love that you were able to take something you love and find a way to incorporate it into your decor in a subtle way! I have the sane sort of dilemma, I LOVE light pink and I have to restrain myself from buying every light pink thing I see (or my apt. would end up looking like a baby's nursery!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the prints! I'd love it if you'd come check out my blog: Tulips&Tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep it up
    https://intexinflatableboat.com/
    https://www.inflatablefurniture.co/

    ReplyDelete