Friday, February 24, 2012

This week.

Celebrated a special little nephew's 3rd birthday.  Due to allergies and food restrictions my sister has managed to find a way to bake without all the usual/"normal" ingredients, no wheat, no dairy, no soy.  But she created these orange creamsicle cupcakes that were delicious and you would never know were missing a thing.





...and now I am on a cupcake kick.  Did you know these little gems existed?  Cupcakes with a donut on top.  These just shot to the top of the 'must eat' list.  I love crazy food.





Had a moment this week, while I am still deep into the skinny jeans, I still L-O-V-E a wide leg/flare trouser jean.  Especially with a stacked wedge heel.  Doesn't get any more casual chic than this.  





Been under the weather this week.  Had to leave the office early a few days.  I will spare the details but I have logged some serious hours on the couch and in bed recently.  I just feel so crumby I can't even enjoy it. I need to start feeling better STAT because my vacation starts in less than a week and I REFUSE to be ill on this vacation.  Boring I know, but that is what has filled this week, lot's of sleep and dreaming.  When I dream I have some of the most creative moments.  I am going to start keeping a notebook next to my bed, I gotta start writing this stuff down.   Now if only I could get this much sleep on a normal basis. 






Spring has sprung.  Spotted these pansies in an outdoor mall.  Don't they look like the talking flowers from Alice in Wonderland?   Little bread-and-butterflies kiss the tulips....







Snagged this VIB gift from Sephora while on a routine trip for BareMinerals and foundation.  Love to get a little bonus, especially NARS.  These make the perfect purse size additions to my 'to go' bag of make-up.



Have yourself a wonderful Friday and weekend. 


Via 2/ 3/ 4/ 56

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes with a donut on top...genius! I am so into wide leg trouser jeans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post and gorgeous blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete