Monday, April 23, 2012

Nutella Fudge Pops





K insisted we do a photo with a bite out of it.  He's so darn cute...



These Nutella fudge pops are sooooo good.  I have seen this recipe cycling through pinterest for a while now and put it on my list to make, because 1) it looked delicious and 2) much lower in calories/fat than ice cream.  I tracked down a good recipe on Chocolate Covered Katie.  There are a few versions with cream in them, which I am sure adds to the deliciousness, but as I was going for the lower fat version I had to find one without the sugar and cream. 

The 'ice cream' turns out very creamy, almost like soft serve.  It was too tempting not to eat right out of the food processor, but we also froze it, and made our own little fudge pops.  I will for sure make these again.  They totally satiated my ravenous 8 PM craving for dessert.


And...check out how easy this recipe is...

NUTELLA FUDGE POPS


3 frozen bananas
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2c choc-hazelnut butter (Nutella)
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
tiny pinch salt


Blend all ingredients until super-smooth. (We used a food processor, and we thawed the bananas a tiny bit so they’d blend.) Eat as ice cream, or scoop into popsicle molds (or paper cups) and freeze for fudgsicles.



Deliciousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment